Thursday, April 12, 2012

bubbling forth

So the literal translation of the hebrew word for 'prophet' means to "bubble forth". To spill over with water, cleansing, baptising, spreading truth and refreshing. Noah loved the bathtub. Sometimes 3 times a day we'd end up in the tub. "Do you want to go bubbles?" I'd ask. He'd turn like a soldier on one foot and run for the bathroom almost grunting "bubblebubblesbubbles!!!!!". He was fascinated by the water. He'd try to make it stop coming out-stopping and starting the faucet. I'd just watch, facinated by him, making sure he didn't turn it all the way to the left for HOT water.

Noah has left me "bubbling forth" like a prophet. I share what I feel and what truths I learn along the way. Sharing the dark thoughts with the revelations...

No comments:

Post a Comment